My history

amy.rtf

this is my brief history

I believe my Mom was sick for many years, but never told us! Not until she started bleeding for her nose, did we take her to the hospital and told she had Primary Amyloidosis. She only lived 4 months after her diagnosis. I pray they find a cure for it soon!

ty for this..I was lucky in the fact had a bunch of very sharp doctors and who were interested in taking the time to dig

Mike....I see you are from St Mary's....my mom has just been diagnosed and lives in Tillsonburg...will most likely be treated in London....do you have any idea which Doctor we should send her to. Tillsonburg doctor just diagnosed her on Tuesday from a biopsy...and wants to send her to an internist to cut it out. We...her family would like to know of someone in the area that knows what they are doing. Any thoughts?

I am seeing a doctor Minuk in london at victoria hospital..imagine she will have to be referred to by her doctor.DR. House at University hospital did my kidney biopsy (519-663-3167) Also see Dr. Vishal Kukreti at Princess Margaret hospital (416-946-4566)

Thank you for sharing Mike...I will pass the names and numbers on to my mom. Right now we are just waiting to have more tests done to determine what type of Amyloidosis she has.

mike said:

I am seeing a doctor Minuk in london at victoria hospital..imagine she will have to be referred to by her doctor.DR. House at University hospital did my kidney biopsy (519-663-3167) Also see Dr. Vishal Kukreti at Princess Margaret hospital (416-946-4566)

hope this wil be of some help.Dr. Minuk is a haemotologist at the cancer clinic there