Helping Hands

Thanks to Tony L Sydney (member of AVM Survivors Community), for initiating this discussion "Helping Hands". It received several great responses in the AVM Community.

How about you? Is there someone here, or in your family or in your workplace - who has helped you in your journey? If your journey has just begun, is there someone riding the storm with you now, who you would like to thank?

We love to hear your stories.

I haveA1 started treatment in feb. my children & grandchildren have circled the wagons . Also a special tribute to Stanford what a team I have, for a very nasty disease Kay

I'm glad your family and your doctors are supporting you, Kay! I hope your treatments are helping, too.

My Mom had Amyloidosis and passed away 20 years ago. I wish there was a Support Network that could have been there to support her at that time. I am a member of the AVM Survivor Network, as I had a massive brain bleed in 2007. Thankfully, I found the AVM Survivor Network and have met so many amazing people who have helped me through my Journey...

Hi Kay! My Mom had A1 amyloidosis 20 years ago when there wasn't a treatment available. I pray your treatment does well. Stay Strong and Positive...I'm so glad you have a wonderful family as that means so much!

Kay heaton said:

I haveA1 started treatment in feb. my children & grandchildren have circled the wagons . Also a special tribute to Stanford what a team I have, for a very nasty disease Kay