Support Group Meeting

AMYLOIDOSIS SUPPORT GROUPS
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida

Saturday, May 4th
9am -3pm
Speaker: Dr. Taimur Sher, Mayo Clinic

We will meet in Room 153 of the Stabile North Building.
From San Pablo Drive, turn on William Davis Parkway and then make a left on Mellish Drive. Stabile North is a 6-floor building that will be on your left. Parking is located all around the building. Enter the front double doors and turn left at the first hall on your left. Room 153 will be right in front of you at the end of the hall.

Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be served.

Please RSVP to me at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ so I can order the correct amount of food from Panera. I hope to see you there!

Paula Schmitt, Facilitator

Hi Paula,

Can you let all the members that attend about our online support group? That would be great! Louisa

Just a reminder to get your RSVP in to me if you can attend the meeting in Jacksonville Fl on May 4th.

Hey Goergia Peach, next time if you put the location in the title as well - "Jacksonville, Florida" then when people are searching on Google for "Support Group Florida" or "Support Group Jacksonville, Florida" your notification will pop right up. Then lot's more people will know about it. :)

Thanks for the tip Scott!

:)

Paula, How did the Support Group meeting go? Would love to know it went very well and all about Dr. Sher's discussion!