What do you like to do to occupy your time with?

For those of you who aren't able to work any more. What do you like to do to fill your time? If you do crafts, what kind of a craft do you do?

I'm hoping all of us can share our ideas to help others (including myself) come up with new things that we can do to fill our time.

Thank you,
Ben

Since my daughter has a 2 year old and is pregnant with twin boys, my time if filled up with helping her with her children.

Time well spent, Louisa!

I help do cross posting to get dogs and cats get adopted from shelters This is done through FB and is a wonderful way to get these animals saved from being euthanized

You are amazing Windsor! My beloved Billy passed away 2 months ago. When I'm ready, I plan to adopt a dog from my local shelter. Thank you so much for what you do.

windsor said:

I help do cross posting to get dogs and cats get adopted from shelters This is done through FB and is a wonderful way to get these animals saved from being euthanized

Thank you my life-long passion has been dedicated to animals I have 5 of my own I can't stand animal or child abuse

Louisa Marion's Daugher said:

You are amazing Windsor! My beloved Billy passed away 2 months ago. When I'm ready, I plan to adopt a dog from my local shelter. Thank you so much for what you do.

windsor said:

Feel free to post pictures of your pets, Windsor; I would love to see them. I have three cats of my own. :)

These are some pics of my pets more to come

59-005.JPG (1.85 MB) 60-tinkerbell2.jpg (35.2 KB) 61-crystal6.jpg (8.74 KB)

These are some more pics One of the pictures here is of my son He was born 3 months premature and weighed only 2lbs 7ozs Here is a pic of him where he could be taken out of the incubator he weighed 3 lbs here It was Easter Sunday 1973

57-misty.jpg (901 KB) 58-smokey.jpg (110 KB)

This was my son with his Dad and the nurse the hospital The other one didn't load that I tried to download

The dog in the pic at the top is my dog Molly She was rescued from the shelter at 9 months She is 5 years old going on 6 now

56-CHARLIEWITHDADINHOSPITAL.JPG (219 KB)

Wow, your son was a miracle baby!

Sweet pet pictures, too. :)

There is a way to show photos without members needing to click a link. If you click "Media" at the top of the page, then "Photos," then the "+add" button, you can add the photos that way. Sorry -- I should have told you before. :) Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

Thank you for letting me know that I didn't know
dancermom said:

Wow, your son was a miracle baby!

Sweet pet pictures, too. :)

There is a way to show photos without members needing to click a link. If you click "Media" at the top of the page, then "Photos," then the "+add" button, you can add the photos that way. Sorry -- I should have told you before. :) Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

a lot of my time is filled just fighting this disease..mentally and physically.however on good days to fill in time I read watch tv, listen to music. However other things that might be useful for ideas..I do soduko puzzels, research on the internet, write, and my artwork, occasionally play chess, go for walks...