Patients Day In Indianapolis on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Patients Day In Indianapolis on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Can you come? Please respond.

Dr. Merrill Benson is planning an exciting and educational day for all categories of amyloidosis patients and caregivers. It will take place on the day before the start of the 14th International Symposium on Amyloidosis, which he is hosting in Indianapolis April 27 – May 1. To help organize Patients Day, we need to get an idea of the number of patients and caregivers who plan to attend. Further information will be coming soon. Please RSVP to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

I would love to attend this but I can't be there until the 27th. I am really sorry to be missing this. I am sure it will be wonderful. Have you attended this before? Do a lot of patients go? This is my first time--I was just diagnosed in June of 2012. Thanks!

I attended the Patients Day event at the ISA meeting in the Netherlands and one at the TTR-FAP conference in Rio this past November. The ISA symposium has not been held in the US since 2006 and unfortunately I did not attend that one. Have kicked myself in the behind ever since then too. We don't know yet what doctors will be there on Saturday because Dr. Benson is still working towards getting the meeting arranged. Will update when we have more info.

Paula

Thank you, Paula! I appreciate any information that I get on this--all of the time:)

Darcy

I may be interested in this as more information becomes available. Thank you for keeping us all up-to-date!

Thanks for letting me know and we will add you to the list of possible attendees. We hope to hear more from Dr. Benson very soon and I will let you know the details as soon as I get them.